For the terms and conditions which apply to your insurance cover can be found here
Please confirm the following statements about you and your dog are true:
- Your dog is not used for security, guarding, track racing or coursing.
- Your dog does not have an existing condition; or has not shown any signs of illness or injury; or been seen by a vet; or been on any medication; either now or in the past.
- You dog has not attacked, bitten or been aggressive towards a person or other animal.
- Your dog is not kept on or lives in a premises that sells alcohol.
- The information provided is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge.
- You are aware that any incorrect information may result in your policy being cancelled and or any claim not being paid, or a reduced amount paid.
- You agree that any vet or therapist has your permission to release any information we ask for about your pet.
- At the premises where your dog is kept, there have been no previous break ins, or attempted break ins, in the last 12 months.
- You have not previously been declined insurance cover, had renewal of an insurance policy refused, an insurance policy terminated or specific terms or exclusions for your pet applied to a similar insurance policy.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of the policy